bad tint job

Guest lin

I recently had my 04 tsx tinted. when I received the the car after being tinted I wasn't to happy. I know that tints take time to cure but this was horrible. there were specs of debris on most of the windows and the back window had many imperfections. I know that there will probably always be couple small bubbles here and there but every window had them and many of them. Two of the small windows were actually coming off and I wasn't happy with the edges of the windows that roll down. there was probably 1/4 inch b/w the top of the window and the tint, and the coners were rounded. Is this typical. I went back and he told me he'd try to fix the back and replace the ones that are coming off but thats all because the other windows according to him were comercially acceptalble. He said that he didn't tell me that the job the job was going to come out perfect. What should I do?

Guest a1wintinter

Sorry to hear that happenes to you, if the person will not replace it to your acceptence then take it someplace different and have it done again. Just do a little more research on the shop you choose this time.

:bingo

Sorry to hear that happenes to you, if the person will not replace it to your acceptence then take it someplace different and have it done again. Just do a little more research on the shop you choose this time.

I've taken it to two other shops and they said the job was horrible. I'm p o'd because I droped to bens. this shop that screwed me is franchise place I made a complaint with its headq. but the only thing they can do file the complaint and talk the the owner of this particular shop to see if he would work something out with me.

Guest olletsoc

where you at?

binghamton ny.

more than likely your tint is ILLEGAL. what you should do is TAKE IT OFF

NY state law for window film: 70% front, 70% rear side, any% rear window

I recently had my 04 tsx tinted. when I received the the car after being tinted I wasn't to happy. I know that tints take time to cure but this was horrible. there were specs of debris on most of the windows and the back window had many imperfections. I know that there will probably always be couple small bubbles here and there but every window had them and many of them. Two of the small windows were actually coming off and I wasn't happy with the edges of the windows that roll down. there was probably 1/4 inch b/w the top of the window and the tint, and the coners were rounded. Is this typical. I went back and he told me he'd try to fix the back and replace the ones that are coming off but thats all because the other windows according to him were comercially acceptalble. He said that he didn't tell me that the job the job was going to come out perfect. What should I do?

I know your car is not framless, but you should not see any gap from this far away.

CL55door.jpg

Archived