bad tint job

Guest lin

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

seems like you already took care of it...he's replacing some $hitty windows and "repressing" some imperfections in the back glass so what did you want to know? yes rounding the corners is good, 1/4 light gap not good but still not going to fall off or anything. all I can say is that im sure the price reflects the job :bingo dont post a price here but like mentioned before do a lil research before your next tint job, and tint wil never be "perfect"

seems like you already took care of it...he's replacing some $hitty windows and "repressing" some imperfections in the back glass so what did you want to know? yes rounding the corners is good, 1/4 light gap not good but still not going to fall off or anything. all I can say is that im sure the price reflects the job :bingo dont post a price here but like mentioned before do a lil research before your next tint job, and tint wil never be "perfect"

put it this way the price was not cheap if it were I wouldn't be hounding about it I'd just get them redone and look the other way. but since it wasn't cheap and since its a franchise name that I dealt with I'm dissappointed at how he can say the workmanship was commercially acceptable and so what if someone else could a better job. I'll probably take him to small claims and hopefully get my money back.

Guest Key West

89 bucks is not a high priced install :blah

Sorry to poke fun. IMO, a 1/16 inch gap across the top is too much. I can't imagine a guy slamming down a rollup sporting a 1/4 inch gap, and actually charging someone for it.

:blah:blah

Another happy price shopper!! :skit:skit

Archived