Windshield tint

Guest iceman7329

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, not legal. But the glare from headlights and street lights at night blinds me to the point I cant see the road. Im considering a 50% or 60% on the windshield. Does anyone have pics of a tinted windshield in any %s?

everybody on here knows I have pics... :evileye

Guest a1wintinter

tinted windshields are for the gangstas not the wankstas :evileye

I need to do my lex windshield, Im using 3m prestige50% :?

If you tint your windshield once you will never want a car without it, the only car Ive had without it was a mustang conv., to hard to see at night with the top down

Guest SlammedNiss
Top ten dumbest post Ive seen since Ive been here :evileye

Why is that? I suppose you NEVER break the law? You ALWAYS drive the speed limit? Whatever....

I believe your response is probably the #1 dumbest response I've ever seen.

man...I get sick of these "I want my windshield tinted even though it's illegal" crap threads. seems every morning there's a new thread about it. I'm gonna start moving every one of 'em to the subscriber's area. you wanna talk illegal crap then subscribe. you've got 30 minutes to bitch about this post. by then I'll be at work and I'm moving this to the subscriber's forum. :evileye

Guest a1wintinter

:beer:beer:nope

here we go :?

man...I get sick of these "I want my windshield tinted even though it's illegal" crap threads. seems every morning there's a new thread about it. I'm gonna start moving every one of 'em to the subscriber's area. you wanna talk illegal crap then subscribe. you've got 30 minutes to bitch about this post. by then I'll be at work and I'm moving this to the subscriber's forum. :evileye

shut up im enjoying my popcorn :?

Archived