I'd hate to be the tinter involved

Sorry to hear about the death. There are many factors that are contributing here the tint is a small part of it that is being made into a large part. The part that is unclear to me is the front window. I think it said that it was tinted too.

I think the larger issue though is the driver's record and history. If investigated properly there should be evidence that will prove that the driver is at fault and not the tint. But who wants to actually be responsible for their own actions in this day and time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a1wintinter
Yup, it's like blaming the gun instead of the criminal, she was driving like an idiot, it's not the tint's fault, it's not the car's fault, it's not the alcohol's fault, it's her fault.

IMHO :evileye

Thats all I was saying

"The tint made me do it" :?

Guest nautiboi73
Yup, it's like blaming the gun instead of the criminal, she was driving like an idiot, it's not the tint's fault, it's not the car's fault, it's not the alcohol's fault, it's her fault.

IMHO :evileye

sad that someone had to die that way, but

:?

Guest TintingRookie

Would the driver of the vehicle, the family of the victim, or the city be able to take legal action on the window tinter - if in fact the tint on the vehicle was deemed illegal for that state?

Would the driver of the vehicle, the family of the victim, or the city be able to take legal action on the window tinter - if in fact the tint on the vehicle was deemed illegal for that state?

Howabout the film manufacturer....hell, let's sue the guy who invented the car!

No...wait, the crosswalk, let's sue the guy that invented the crosswalk, yeah that's the ticket.

:mad

We had a guy die here two days ago on a bike. Lady pulled out in front of him, and she said she didn't see him coming. Big red hog with those new flashing lights, oh yeah, no tint involved. It seems to many people try to blame it on the first thing they find, she has tint, and thats why she didn't see the pedestrian. My wife years ago hit a pedestian that ran out of a store that had those exits that open to the side of the store front, with no tint.

Is the U.S. actually as "sue happy" as I perceive it to be? People just don't go around "suing" each other over everything here..not sure how it is in other countries ..just curious :mad

Is the U.S. actually as "sue happy" as I perceive it to be? People just don't go around "suing" each other over everything here..not sure how it is in other countries ..just curious :mad

dude, it's so bad here, a burgler can sue you if he gets hurt while robbing your home :mad

Archived