tint percent

Guest jeepman123

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dayum! this threads gone all to hell

To 1peec :

It's a bold statement to put words into other's mouths stating that WE ALL tint illegal whether we admit it or not..perhaps they do in your community, a few do here as well, but I for 1 have gotten by fine in all these yrs by losing the odd customer to the guys down the road. Keeping it legal all the time is harder than giving the customer what THEY want..but running a clean , successful business CAN be done with a clear conscious.

Perhaps working on your selling ability to potential customer's addressing this rather than "jumping on the illegal bandwagon" might be another option.

Where I'm from (as the tinter)you don't go to jail , get heavy fines, etc and I still don't put dark tint on the fronts because it's just wrong and you become part of the problem rather than educating the customer as the solution.

Illegal tinters around you can get frustrating..and I hear your frustration loud and clear..but joining them isn't the only answer ..and not the best one at that.

well said :drevil

and there's the fritos pic I stole :bingo

Yeah..incase you havn't noticed..I'm just playing around with my profile avatar for a bit..gotta love photobucket..I finally got around to joining it ..NOW the pics will come out :eyebrows

Archived