Any films with a bluish hue?

I was talking with a friend of mine today about jobs we've lost recently. (Actually put in a bid for a job - but that will be in another post. :drevil ) And one that he lost was because the woman wanted Vista - which has the bluish hue - and he doesn't carry it. I think he was offering lulu...

Are there any other films out there that have a bluish hue to them?? I haven't seen any, but I haven't exactly checked every film company out there...

Thanks!!

RoAcH

FYI Roach, the Vista line actually includes 20 different film selections and while some have the bluish color you mentioned, the overall line has a variety of hues and colorations.

Guest vclimber
didnt know that there were 2 different DREI's there climber, thanks for the info, guess you would know alot being a Rep and all. :lol2

:drevil

I'm trying to get a job reping for these guys. :dunno

FYI Roach, the Vista line actually includes 20 different film selections and while some have the bluish color you mentioned, the overall line has a variety of hues and colorations.

:lol2 Harvey, they have a wide selection. If I were to guess, think he came up against Harmony 40 or 50.

VC - that would definately be a guess... and I have no idea if it's correct.

I know when I was working at that shop, they used v28, v38, v45, v58.

Few years ago though... not sure if they are still just using those or if they've switched. I know their prices haven't moved - so if those other films are more $$$ for the dealer, my guess is they aren't pushing them.

RoAcH

Archived