When will these guys learn

Guest bigboyk2000

Guest bigboyk2000

Just got the new Film mag issue and saw that oklahoma city was featured on the price points page and saw that the average price for a 4dr car was $119.75. I am so tired of the damn $99 tint packages that these retards try to sell. If they only knew that damage that it is causing to the tinting industry in this area. How do they think they are going to survive with a marketing plan like that! I guess I shouldn't complain though because I always get to fix their crapy tint jobs after the customer realizes that there is no such thing as a good cheap tint job.

Guest iceman7329

You can have it 3 ways, good, cheap, and fast.

If its good and fast it wont be cheap.

If its fast and cheap it wont be good.

If its good and cheap it wont be fast.

And Hellin waitt is our credit maneger.

If you want credit, go to hell in wait.

What amazes me is it seems the more expensive and larger a city is to live in..is where the prices are the cheapest when dealing with cut throat hacks :lol

If I ever decided to up and move to a larger city starting from scratch with no reputation but charging what I'm used to in that particular area ..I'd go titts up in no time because of this :lol

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:lol6 I do $99 tint jobs....for just the backglass, thats how I have to try and compete with the cheapo shops around here. all there adds have a giant 99$ tint on them so I hvae do the same, just with an asteriks saying "rear window only" that at least gets them to call and then I explain the other shops use a cheaper tint is why they can sell so cheap...plus there lesser quality of work gets more cars in and out faster for more money

If I ever decided to up and move to a larger city starting from scratch with no reputation but charging what I'm used to in that particular area ..I'd go titts up in no time because of this :lol6

:bat I couldn't go without my rep. and charge what I do in a different, bigger city. But I wouldn't give away my work just to do it cheaper to get the work. Then you are labeled a hack in the beginning.

I am in or at least near OKC and there is not a big price war or lots of advertising for $99 tint jobs. There is only one place around town that does that pricing and I am not sure it is ok to post the name of the chain that does it so I wont. If you look up winodw tinting in the phone book noone will quote you anything near that price range for a 4 door.

Archived