Guy comes in the shop today

I think a lot of times why this happens is an experienced employee gets in a pizzin match with his/her boss and says: "fug it" your paying me %^ dollars, I'll just pay that amount to myself , add on materials and call myself a tintshop working out of a hole in the ground. Usually happens with the younger tinter that doesn't think far enough ahead ..the things like raising kids, buying a house, setting aside $$$ for when his knees are shot from working ...he can't get past all he needs $$ for is for some smokes , a case of beer and enough for a 1 bedroom apartment.

I think a lot of times why this happens is an experienced employee gets in a pizzin match with his/her boss and says: "fug it" your paying me %^ dollars, I'll just pay that amount to myself , add on materials and call myself a tintshop working out of a hole in the ground. Usually happens with the younger tinter that doesn't think far enough ahead ..the things like raising kids, buying a house, setting aside $$$ for when his knees are shot from working ...he can't get past all he needs $$ for is for some smokes , a case of beer and enough for a 1 bedroom apartment.

S-MSWerd.gif

Guest LukeNukem
I would have done it for $50 just to beat the price of the shop up the street that's out of business. :bat

I would have done it for free if he promised to send me a lot of referal work :lol6

Archived