It's official....

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I die down a lot when the kids go back to school.

The kids are in school so they have no money for me to tint their cars.

The parents just bought school clothes for the kids and have no money for me to tint their house.

Then the holidays hit.

Guest SolarShopFilm

Something that has been helping me is putting out the 24x32 road signs. There cheap and effective, I get more calls from my road signs than I do my yellow pages. Some places its legal some places its not, but if it is legal in your area, it really does work and I would give it shot if you need the business.

Something that has been helping me is putting out the 24x32 road signs. There cheap and effective, I get more calls from my road signs than I do my yellow pages. Some places its legal some places its not, but if it is legal in your area, it really does work and I would give it shot if you need the business.

Good idea...might get a little expensive if anyone takes them down or steals them... :ohcrap

most of my business is referal , contractor , the typical for tinting and we are _________________ !

I do some electrical work, install church pews and whatever else comes up till we get busy .

hope you get something. :dunno

Guest SolarShopFilm

I have a lady here locally that takes care of putting them out and picking them up. Its really not all that expensive if you get the signs for the right proceed, plus the lady that puts them out doesnt charge much at all to put them out. Its a great way to get cheap advertising.

We have slowed down bigtime in both cars and flat glass. One of my flat glass competitors works out of his house and he has been bidding jobs around 2.50 per square foot. There is no way I can compete with those prices and I've lost about 20 grand in jobs in the last two months. :spit

Archived