Ebay has diy film

Guest Marco

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this quote out :

"Installation is a breeze because we do the hard part for you. "

Whens the last time you cut out the peices of a full size vehicle and after it was cut , you said to yourself "now I just have to tint the car..what a breeze!" :beer

8644 customers left feedback in 12 months :beer

if they all spent just 24.99 plus 14.99 shipping

that is $345,587.12

jeez a third of a mill and the customers did all the work :beer

dayamn :lol2 I've been doing it all wrong ...time to sell kits on ebay.

I had thought about it for a while now..procrastination :beer

,,and the fact I don't like ripping customers off..there no way there's THAT many satisfied customers for DIY..no way in helll.

There will be a full installation instruction included with the Paint Protection Kit.

To give you an idea on how easy it is to install this Paint Protection Kit, all you have to do is clean the surface. Wash off any soaps, and wet down the surface once again.

On the wet surface you apply the Paint Protector. When wet, the Paint Protector will easily wiggle into place. Wet the surface of the Paint Protector from the outside for the next step.

At this point you are ready to squeegee out the excess water between the film and bumper and to pull out any bubbles that may have formed.

If there are some contours that need better shaping, you may use a hair dryer to heat up problem contours (if any).

The heat will soften the material and once it cools the new shape will perfectly contour your surface.

Allow the material to dry for a few hours.

Your new Paint Protector is ready for the elements and your vehicle will thank you!

When it comes time to sell your vehicle or return your lease, just slowly peel off the film and watch your surface turn brand new! Just like magic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:lol:lol:lol

Guest vclimber
8644 customers left feedback in 12 months :lol

if they all spent just 24.99 plus 14.99 shipping

that is $345,587.12

jeez a third of a mill and the customers did all the work :lol

That's a lot of screw-ups :lol

Archived