5 pieces of dust to much?

So I have a guy that is absolutly pi$$ed off that there is 5 pieces of dust in the one roll down and the gap at the top of the window "is to close for comfort"? I don't know what this guys problem was but I just explained to him that I did this to the best of my capabilities and nothing is perfect. So I would remove the film and give him his money back, and he says I want my money but your not removing the film. HA HA my arse if the job is so bad you need your money back then I need my film back. Long story short I am still two windows tinted richer and he has two tinted windows. WHAT A JOKE!! Been 2-3 years since I had a customer like this. :lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell him to shove it. 5 specks aint shvit. He has more specks of dirt in his factory paint job than that.

I also told him this. I mean the window was not perfect but I know what I am doing and he was just an ass. And the dust wasnt even a clump it was throughout the window on a H3. And the dude stood me up with no call 2 times.

I had someone like this a few weeks back. A couple, and I mean like 2 TINY things (so tiny he spent 2 minutes trying to find them to show me) in the rear door glass of an 06 Maxima. He was just one of the reeeaaaal 4|\|4L people who have too much time on their hands.... I wound up re-doing the window just to make him happy. :lol

I had someone like this a few weeks back. A couple, and I mean like 2 TINY things (so tiny he spent 2 minutes trying to find them to show me) in the rear door glass of an 06 Maxima. He was just one of the reeeaaaal 4|\|4L people who have too much time on their hands.... I wound up re-doing the window just to make him happy. :lol

Sorry, but I would not have redone it for them with that sort of crap. It might make the customer angry and perhaps make them get stupid, but it just simply is not worth the time let alone the material to redo something that is that much nitpicking.

And we all know that even if they are truely mad and go tell their friends how bad it is then they spend the time to show them that the friends are going to know they are simply being stupid. Now though, since you have redone it, they can tell their friends "well they did a good job on the second try" which will make your work less than it should be in their eyes.

Archived