5 pieces of dust to much?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

I had someone like this a few weeks back. A couple, and I mean like 2 TINY things (so tiny he spent 2 minutes trying to find them to show me) in the rear door glass of an 06 Maxima. He was just one of the reeeaaaal 4|\|4L people who have too much time on their hands.... I wound up re-doing the window just to make him happy. :lol6

Sorry, but I would not have redone it for them with that sort of crap. It might make the customer angry and perhaps make them get stupid, but it just simply is not worth the time let alone the material to redo something that is that much nitpicking.

And we all know that even if they are truely mad and go tell their friends how bad it is then they spend the time to show them that the friends are going to know they are simply being stupid. Now though, since you have redone it, they can tell their friends "well they did a good job on the second try" which will make your work less than it should be in their eyes.

And I thought it was just me..... God almighty where are these idiots coming from? I remember back in the day when thier windows were dark they were happy! Didn't matter that there was a TON of dirt in it (back in the learnin' days) They was just happy. Nowadays, people are just azzs

I've told customers that they can bring me any tinted vehicle and I will find some sort of contamination in the tint.

Now I did see a limo once that had film on the rather long side glasses and I looked for minutes trying to find something. I almost thought it was a tinted glass not one that had been filmed until I finally found one little spot that was not perfect.....

Every tinter throughout the world gets people who think they are buying dark glass manufacturing quality.

Fair enough to agree to give the bod the money back but for him to say it must stay on is just :lol6

Shows the guy is nothing more than an arsehole and don't bang the door on the way out.

Devil

I am real big on "one bad job, ten lost customers...ten good jobs, one gained customer" but if you looked at the job and know it's better then anyone else around could do, sleep well and tell him to p1ss off. If you know it was a good job, let him fuss. He WILL go out and start looking at others tint jos closer now to compare his "crap" job to others and will see the light

Stand your ground and keep YOUR money... :lol6

One guy had just had his car repainted, and wanted the car to look even better with tint.

Coupla little specks that were hard to find.

He wanted me to redo, I told him when the place that painted his car redid it so it was not loaded with all the piant over dirt specks, I would do the window again for no charge.

Never saw him again.

Archived