5 pieces of dust to much?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys actually rip it off and give them their money back?!

Damn, not me. A job well done means money in my pocket permanetly. If they tell 10 people not to come to my shop, then thank God because their friends mostlikely are just like them and I don't want them in my shop either and that is 10 less headaches I have to deal with.

Had one time where there was one speck, had to look forever to find it. Customer wanted ALL their money back since it was not what they paid for, and he wanted the tint to remain on the car.

This was a mobile at his house, and he was having a new fridge delivered.

I looked at it and saw a SLIGHT scratch on the bottom edge on the front.

I mentioned that he might want to go back to the store demand ALL his money back since he did not get what he paid for, (a perfect fridge) AND that he was going to keep the fridge.

I would go with him, and if the appliance store gave him his $$ back AND let him keep the fridge, I would give him all his $$ back and leave the tint on.

He looked at me as if I was crazy, told me to get out of his house and he never wanted to see me again.

Never heard from him again.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
the industry standard is(or should be) if you can not see the imperfection from 3 feet...it is an exceptable install

I've heard it was 48"...I'll take that extra foot :drevil when people have to bob and weave all over the place trying to find a speck...I ain't redoin $hiiiiit

yeah damn crying customerz.. they dont realize that theyre actually breathing the specs they see on the glass as they :beer away about crap ...... :beer look through the beam of a bright light :beer specs are everywhere !!!!!!! :beer

Archived