Waiver!!

Who's does it? How does it work? Can it really cover you're butt? They're are some people who said (2 so far) that they had to sign one before.. Protecting the shop of having any responsibility from whatever due to darker film installed!! We're they pulling my leg? All I know is the no paperworks thing!! :bat:lol6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you give a customer a "waiver" to tint their windows darker than is legal all you really are doing is making it known that you know the law and that you put on something that is beyond that level.....that would make for a very nice bit if they took you to court for any reason....

I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on TV.....I just like to think I know something....

consult a lawyer if you want to really know if it would be viable.

A waiver is nothing more than an admition that you did illegal work.

Just add a lawer to represent the guy who's car you tinted that killed the little girl riding her bike that your customer didn't see coming and wants to blame the tint to cover his own azz and your fukkered

Here is a gun and a hold-up note. Sign this giving me half the money but if you get caught you go to jail. Sound stupid, so does a waiver. Go ask a lawyer, they need a good laugh.

Tint legal, and this won't be a problem.

When we do a tint job thats darker then legal we have the customer sign a wavier stating that they 'assume any and all responsiblity for the window film darker the state law allows' and WE keep it on file

I know that its a meaning less piece 'O paper but customers never come back with issues

A waiver is basiclly a contract. contracts for illegal services are void. just ask a lawyer. your filling yourself with false hopes with a "waiver".

think about it...

If somebody sold you some crack and had you sign a waiver to "not implicate him of any illegal doings" wouldnt that sound rediculious?

with some of these recent topics it is no wonder people group window tinting right in there with crime and dr*gs and all sorts of other illicit shiat. do you guys even hear what you are talking about on here? be a professional and run your business the right way.

:lol6

Archived