3M

Guest JMass

Tint-FX HP shrinks really really well.

Black Chrome is alright to work with, but shows every spec of dirt.

I can't work with the Color Stable to save my life, but others think it's the best thing. According to my old rep, the CS outsells the other stuff by 2 to 1 or 3 to 1.

Customer service can be hit or miss depending on who your distribution company is.

The price is outrageous too!

Guest CajunTinter
Tint-FX HP shrinks really really well.

Black Chrome is alright to work with, but shows every spec of dirt.

I can't work with the Color Stable to save my life, but others think it's the best thing. According to my old rep, the CS outsells the other stuff by 2 to 1 or 3 to 1.

Customer service can be hit or miss depending on who your distribution company is.

The price is outrageous too!

:nope:lol:lol6

Guest jason11286

I've been using the color stable for almost 2 months now, once you get used to the way it shrinks, it's a great film. I love the color, one of the best for factory tint color match out there. darkdan is right, they bend you over with the price, but that 3M logo is an excellent seller to the consumer that knows nothing about tint whatsoever :poke . one thing I noticed on my own vehicle, and have seen others talk about it, since it's such a "soft" film, the gaskets tend to leave a little impression mark along the top edge. nothin that really bugs me, but I'm curious about the long term effects.

We've been using the FX-HP and I like it and like the color of it. Haven't used the CS but I hear it's real thin, and I have never liked a thin film and also have heard about it leaving impression marks around the top where the window is all the way up, and high dollar. Flat glass, the night vision is awesome. 3M brochure's are awesome, the name nearly sells itself. I like their tool belt also, many pouches. We've only been a dealer for them for about a month now and only problem is they want us to sign a contract to only use them exclusively, so far we're cool with that but on down the road it may present a problem.

Archived