3M

Guest JMass

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:lol6 I use Color Stable daily, it's definatley NOT thin compared to films I've used and the prestige by #M is even thicker. I have noticed once the little impression the felt makes when the window is rolled up to dry. it's great to wet shrink every window and havent had any issues

I offer the fx-hp, black chrome and then the cs and I sell more cs then the other 2 combined, the best advantage is the name, and the price is up there, other then that tint is tint just lick it and stick.

:lol6

So did you other 3M dealers have to sign a contract to use them exclusively? The previous dealer in our town lost them because he got caught using llumar security film and giving a 3M warranty at an air force base, that's how we got 3M. so im wondering if that's why the rep wants an exclusive contract with us now? We're cool with that as long as the quality of the film holds up. So far we are very pleased :lol6 .

So did you other 3M dealers have to sign a contract to use them exclusively? The previous dealer in our town lost them because he got caught using llumar security film and giving a 3M warranty at an air force base, that's how we got 3M. so im wondering if that's why the rep wants an exclusive contract with us now? We're cool with that as long as the quality of the film holds up. So far we are very pleased :lol6 .

I think that exclusitivity may be flat glass only - I am not sure

However I do not have one with them to sell automotive :beer

So did you other 3M dealers have to sign a contract to use them exclusively? The previous dealer in our town lost them because he got caught using llumar security film and giving a 3M warranty at an air force base, that's how we got 3M. so im wondering if that's why the rep wants an exclusive contract with us now? We're cool with that as long as the quality of the film holds up. So far we are very pleased :bat .

:bingo that dealer shoulda been kicked to the road.

the only contract is for prestige flat glass film. other then that :dunno

Archived