NEW 07 CORVETTE

Guest a1wintinter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a1wintinter
well ya know its sad to join a forum of "Window Tinters" and then realize there are alot of shade tree tinters and lazy tinters crying over easy $|-|17 :thumb

Who you calling shadetree? :shock With that ragged azzed lowrider S-10

Hi my name is SETH and I LOVE THE 80s

Dont come in here calling us boys and saying we need more exp. Get off your mommas computer.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

well ya know its sad to join a forum of "Window Tinters" and then realize there are alot of shade tree tinters and lazy tinters crying over easy $|-|17 :spam

Who you calling shadetree? :blah With that ragged azzed lowrider S-10

Hi my name is SETH and I LOVE THE 80s

Dont come in here calling us boys and saying we need more exp. Get off your mommas computer.

HEY,

I have a lowerd S-10 :shock:thumb

:gasp

Guest ninjatinter

Man, Sooooooooo many helmets lately. Was there some sort of early prison release lately? WTF Where are they coming from? We had blowtorch boy , 15 minute beetle guy ,and now this clown. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Man, Sooooooooo many helmets lately. Was there some sort of early prison release lately? WTF Where are they coming from? We had blowtorch boy , 15 minute beetle guy ,and now this clown. :lol2

I missed 15 min beetle guy, I need to go searchin for that one

:lol2

Guest ninjatinter

Man, Sooooooooo many helmets lately. Was there some sort of early prison release lately? WTF Where are they coming from? We had blowtorch boy , 15 minute beetle guy ,and now this clown. :beer

You won't find it, I t'ed off on the dude and TD had to nuke it! :lol2:lol2

Man, Sooooooooo many helmets lately. Was there some sort of early prison release lately? WTF Where are they coming from? We had blowtorch boy , 15 minute beetle guy ,and now this clown. :beer

You won't find it, I t'ed off on the dude and TD had to nuke it! :lol2:lol2

does someone need anger management? hmm??

:lol

Archived