NEW 07 CORVETTE

Guest a1wintinter

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tman904

You suck Bia.. Do something like a 2008 corvette like me. You ain't that yet did you? Yeah I know come talk to your master. questions and answers are avail. 24/7 1-800-you-suck :krazy

I did an 07 vette yesterday, pretty challenging back window but got it perfect in one piece. Film was pretty much shrinked to the max, you have to go slow with it, shrink an area and then move to another area to let it cool down then go back and shrink it a little more then let it cool again. Got all but top passenger side flat, almost didn't want to shrink anymore in that one area so started lifting and pulling and shrinking and she finally cooperated. Didn't glue or sand the matrix, just slapped it up there and it layed to the dots about 90%, told customer to bring it back in couple weeks and I'd push the dots out again. The 07 seems to be much tougher than the 05 for some reason. Used 3M fx-hp 35 :duck .

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Guest Tint Technology

We've got one to do next week, not looking forward to it. Being from the UK we don't see many of these, but its a challenge and will get done in 1 piece whether it likes it or not (famous last words!) Will post the pictures next week, good or bad :beer:beer

Archived