new employee

Guest wicked r1

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I make hourly plus commision on every friday....it works out, some days im slammin and thinking I need more hourly and then theres days like today where all I do is post on TD.com and the back of a tacoma :shock

Guest honest dude

30% of the job is average...the guys who knock out cars like pro baseball players hitting softballs is 35%. it's really a deal if you thing about your bussiness and it's return customers wanting quality work done right/right now.

Guest Tom Cat

I started at 30% or $10 an hour ( whichever was more). It helped me to get through the slow season. Now I am at 33%, but now I don't get any type of base pay and I have all the responsibilites of a manager. Something to keep in mind: if the shop doesn't bring in any money, you are asking your employee to work for nothing. I barely made enough to pay my rent and bills this month. If your installer only comes into the shop when there are cars, flat commission. If your installer is there for 6 days a week for ten hours a day, and there are no cars, you have to make it worthwhile for them to continue working for you.

Archived