one of my busiest aug /sept

I think business is up because people arent buying those SUV with factory tint and are going back to cars. I am tinting a lot of honda and toyota cars where people said they had SUV before. I have a trailblazer I filled up today $50 and it will probably last 4-5 days . I think people are fed up of these gas guzzlers.

I am seeing the same down here.... Although, down here it's got alot to do with people replacing cars due to Katrina, but, I say hey, keep em' comin' .... :poke:poke

The world can't understand American's love affairs with gas guzzling monsters.

It's as though you've never heard of a world fuel crisis until recently.

This would easily change if gas in the US cost the same as the rest of the world.

Devil

1521_pop.jpg

:beer Someone must of set her tanning bed to broil when she wasn't looking. And I bet she has back problems carrying around all that silicone day after day.

We are also seeing a MAJOR increase in brand new rigs in the shop. Financing with 0% interest for the duration of the loan is enabling people that could only afford that used 10-15k car to jump into a brand new 25k car for as much if not less.

But we also are seeing alot of arseholes that think they are the man because they have a new car and come in struting their shiz because they have a new car and act like they are the one and only person in the world to have one. :lol6

1521_pop.jpg

:lol Someone must of set her tanning bed to broil when she wasn't looking. And I bet she has back problems carrying around all that silicone day after day.

We are also seeing a MAJOR increase in brand new rigs in the shop. Financing with 0% interest for the duration of the loan is enabling people that could only afford that used 10-15k car to jump into a brand new 25k car for as much if not less.

But we also are seeing alot of arseholes that think they are the man because they have a new car and come in struting their shiz because they have a new car and act like they are the one and only person in the world to have one. :lol2

And they want you to price match the hacks because they spent their money on the down payment and can barley afford tint! :lol2

Archived