Party favors - worth giving out?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I have some fridge magnets.....they haven't gone over well I'm sure. It's not like their eyes light up.

Besides, most of the homes I do the people have NOTHING on their fridge.

most stainless steel won't hold magnets.WE give $100 Outback Steakhouse gift certificates to referrals that go over $2500. Next year we plan on giving a Big Screen T.V. for jobs that go over $15,000 :bingo

Guest Tintin' Magician

Amex gift card for $50 for refferals!!! The only wat to fly. But, bartering is probably one of the best things about this biz. There's always some film lyin' around that has already paid for itself and you usually get somethin' cool. If not, then you should work on your negotiation skills! No, I won't do your front door for a George Foreman grill, but I will do your front door for............ one million dollars :lol2:lol2

Guest AutoGlassDirectory.NET

I usually give a glass cleaner with company name and phone numbers. I know is not going to last long at least they will use it before throwing it to the trash can.

I made up notepads with business info that I have on my business cards. People are always using notes and this way they have your name in front of them for 50 or 60 notes or so...and the cost was like 50 cents each...maybe. I have done a residential job lately, gave the lady a couple pads, my sales manager gave her a couple when she did the estimate, and when I went back a couple months later to do more work I found she was using the notepads.

They are picked up like hotcakes at a home show too.....

Guest TintsOvOz

the door cards, they didnt pay enough :)

seriously, note pads, key chains, beer coolers, I have found that stuff to work, with a $50 referall on each :)

Oz........ :)

Archived