Opinions on "acceptable" imperfections please

Guest TintedAudi

Guest TintedAudi
That's because we are all just guessing on how it looks...Not fair to put us up against an unknown. Pics can be decieving also, but if you physically took your car to most on here, I'm sure they would all have pretty much the same opinion, good or bad. :lol2

you are right - I will take some pictures of it for you all to see. it's hard to get good photos of the specks though; I will try though.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
they probably left squiggles and creases on purpose so if your car gets stolen you can more easliy identify it...sorta like character marks :lol2

:lol2:barf:lol:lol kind of like a tint tatoo? :lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest tintman AZ

ok, I appreciate the honest reply. I will leave that alone. it doesn't bother me too much since you can't see it unless the window is rolled down partially. just seemed strange to me that everywhere was right up to the window edge and then all of a sudden it slanted away at the corner. dunno.gif

In reality I guess I would have to see that to because if you roll it down and there is a 1" or more light gap, then sure that would probably need redone.

Well this shop has left itself wide open because of their criteria, not yours....... says you should be satisfied.

You're not are you so take it back.

Simple!

Devil

:bat

I would say the same as some others on here - no level of contamination is acceptable. The car should be quality checked and detailed in such a fashion that the man in the street cannot see any bubbles, specks. One or two dots can be heated crushed so that they can't be seen.

If you have payed top dollar you should expect top work. I always say to our potential customers, if you just want your windows to look black and good from 20 feet away then use the cheap shops, if you polish clean your car and are a fanatic come to us it will look perfect up close. :bat

Archived