Educating Potential Customers ?

In conversation when talking to a possible Customer and they say they would love to get their car tinted, but don't like the purple bubbling back window,how do you manage to sell them ?

"I had tint on my car one time, within 2 yrs it was discolored and bubbling, I couldn't see out the back window, cost me a fortune to get that crap off my back window. I will not get any more cars tinted"

Of course, when asked what they use to clean their car windows they look at me funny and state they use Windex, after all you use glass cleaner to clean glass.

Try and explain using amonia free cleaner and a quality film will last numerous years, and they act as if you are talking a foreign language.

Any chance of turning these folks into a customer ?

show them some of your work, sell yourself. tell them that you don't want to see them again unless they are bringing you another car. don't use cheap film and this won't happen.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
show them some of your work, sell yourself. tell them that you don't want to see them again unless they are bringing you another car. don't use cheap film and this won't happen.

:lol:lol6:beer:beer:lol:lol:bat:nope

cheap dyed film turns purple! Nothing about the ammonia in glass cleaners will hurt the film! If the ammonia was that strong it would eat your skin and destroy the interior surfaces of the car that it was oversprayed onto.

I have used lacquer thinner to remove roll core adhesive from a window and had no noticeable effect......

squash the myth....glass cleaner is fine unless it is abrasive!

Switch to a film like the Llumastar films that are guaranteed to not turn purple and then you have a factory backed warranty to give them also.....

Archived