customers

Guest streetsounds

no he did pay me my end I just hate not being backed up

Why are so many shop owners/managers such puzzies :lol

I couldn't tell you. I got my "golden prick" award for not being one. If your trustworthy employee says it's so, it's so. Be honest and fair while doing the best, and they will come back. If not, you probably are better off. Why's it so hard to understand that. People today want it all. Give them cust. service with a fair price and a good job...

Manager's I've worked for never thought twice about putting me on the front line in any situation. I can difuse it quickly and make them leave happy, if it can be done. Called tact and honesty. I have no respect for a manager that won't back me up, and have quit jobs in the past over it. :lol2

some battles aren't worth the effort to fight. if he paid you then I wouldn't worry about it :lol2

exactly. choose your battles carefully. Don't go to war if it's not worth it.

Guest CajunTinter

Why are so many shop owners/managers such puzzies :lol

I couldn't tell you. I got my "golden prick" award for not being one. If your trustworthy employee says it's so, it's so. Be honest and fair while doing the best, and they will come back. If not, you probably are better off. Why's it so hard to understand that. People today want it all. Give them cust. service with a fair price and a good job...

Manager's I've worked for never thought twice about putting me on the front line in any situation. I can difuse it quickly and make them leave happy, if it can be done. Called tact and honesty. I have no respect for a manager that won't back me up, and have quit jobs in the past over it. :lol2

some battles aren't worth the effort to fight. if he paid you then I wouldn't worry about it :lol2

exactly. choose your battles carefully. Don't go to war if it's not worth it.

:lol2:lol2:lol

Archived