window tinting customers

Guest tint rookie

coming up on the end of the summer. expect to see more of it. all the tools that had to save up all summer long, still couldnt pull it off, want the same job their buddies had but still cant affford it.

think they are gonna get a break cuz winters around the corner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ford is still punching out Focus for 07, Take time to upsell these cars, most of the folks with these cars own them,so they are looking for a custom install that lasts. If a customer gets :lol2 faced after your quote, ask them how much $$$$ they saved on gas that month or how cool the car is : :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Everyone wants the $99 deal, but the $300 job.

Whats sad is he found someone to do it for $109 ,but he said he got his last car done for $90 :bingo

I love that because I just ask em if they paid the same price for this car as they did their last one,

no it was probably about 3-6K more because car prices go up with inflation just like everything else so why would tint be the same or less expensive years later???????????

:thumb but then again what do I know

Guest tintman AZ
People think you open the box and film flies over and installs itself!! You have to cut it,shrink it remove all the dog hairs,lint,stickers etc..tape it/remove stuff like panels/brake lights/decks/ felt it etc..stand up/bend/crawl/reach/push/pull........Oh by the way the shop is rent free/no utilities and there's some window film trees in the back/The family is fasting this year!!so we're good!! :thumb

Man, that was put so well I had to copy that so as I could memorise it later! Very poetic.

Everyone wants the $99 deal, but the $300 job.

Whats sad is he found someone to do it for $109 ,but he said he got his last car done for $90 :drevil

Mr. P,

You seem to have a good attitude about it, which is admirable. Jerks like that always get under my skin a little bit, though.

The thing that kills me about guys like that is that they could end up with a dirty, 1-inch ghetto gapped rolldowns with a 3 piece rear widow installation, and be happy because they got the best "deal" :dunno

Archived