Bubbles around dot matrix...Resolutions?

Guest whiteonblackfusion

Guest whiteonblackfusion

First new car hence First time I ever got a tint job.So I got my 2006 ford fusion tinted 5 tint in the back windows and rear and 25 on the front 2. no complaints nor problems with the windows...but the rear bubbled along the dot matrix line...its a pretty reputable place but the guy that did it said that there was nothing I could do so I was given a choice to either leave it looking all bubbled and unprofessional looking or cut it along the matrix leaving the top untinted..I chose for him to cut it. it looks alright but id rather have it look as if it was all tinted.....then he suggested I paint the top part with a black primer...im afraid it will make my new car look like trash what do you guys think and if not any suggestions on what to do...I did get a lifetime warranty so I can always bring it back to him.?????any suggestions would be much much much appreciated

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whiteonblackfusion

bc it looks good lol ...just want to know if you can give me help it is just along the top of rear dash that it bubbled/wouldnt stick...would using that primer work or any other resloutions

Guest whiteonblackfusion
the matrix can be pushed out after a couple of days of setting up........ you might be illegal with your tint however

yes im aware the tint is illegal...the bubbles wouldnt go down bc on the fusion the dots are too thick...I had it done 2 weeks ago.he.cut it last week when I brought it back and he saw it unsettled ...leaving an untinted area about 3 inches thick along the top of the rear window...which is why im looking for a resolution to get rid of the untinted area

Archived