Bubbles around dot matrix...Resolutions?

Guest whiteonblackfusion

Guest JerzeeTint

whiteonblackfusion: I am a jersey tinter, I am sorry you had to deal with one of these hack tinters in the area. I would be happy to do the vinyl for you ontop the dot matrix, if you can't do it yourself. It will be for free, you just buy the vinyl.

Please dont spraypaint on the inside your new car!!

unfortunate, but I see ALOT of cars in NJ that have the dot matrix cut out.. :thumb

pm me, or email me and we can set something up...

tintman@optonline.net

btw, who did it, if you dont mind me asking..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sandstinter

Has anyone ever thought about using vinyl DUH works grate and blend awesome with 5% to 20%. Its a little hard to cut it being only 2% light transmit. If your a deer hunter bring your 1,000,000 spot light works great

Guest tintjob@yahoo
Has anyone ever thought about using vinyl DUH works grate and blend awesome with 5% to 20%. Its a little hard to cut it being only 2% light transmit. If your a deer hunter bring your 1,000,000 spot light works great

vinyl is an old subject here, homeskillet.... we've all used it KEEP UP :drevil read some threads :dunno

Guest dustin6498

Lets face it guys there is no way to make the dots lay down flat. Best thing is glue it or cut it . I don't like to cut them but hey make the customer happy. Vynl works great to!! :thumb BUT DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF NOT TELLING THE CUSTOMER ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TINT IT!!!!!! :uh:uh:uh

Lets face it guys there is no way to make the dots lay down flat. Best thing is glue it or cut it . I don't like to cut them but hey make the customer happy. Vynl works great to!! :poke BUT DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF NOT TELLING THE CUSTOMER ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU TINT IT!!!!!! :nono:spit:spit

Like hell you can't make it lay down, that's what the glue is for, and is the only exceptable solution IMO. I don't see how cutting it would make any customer happy. :lol2

And you do realize this thread is like 9 months old :lol2

Archived