quick question

Guest dan-mark

Guest dan-mark

ive gotta go back to work soon but I just wanted to know the best way of getting rid of them fingers that pop up on the sides of the back glass. ive got one I cant push down with heat on the outside but it just dont wanna stick. can I cut a slit in it or something? if I hard card as I stick it I can see its gonna crease! Any tips? cheers

if it wont go down with heat from the outside, then the only think I would think I'd do would be to redo it. cant you cut that part of the back glass off then splice it?

chances are, if it wont go down with heat on the outside, then it wont go down at all. how long has the back glass been done? if its fresh you may be able to try again in a few days.

Guest dan-mark
if it wont go down with heat from the outside, then the only think I would think I'd do would be to redo it. cant you cut that part of the back glass off then splice it?

chances are, if it wont go down with heat on the outside, then it wont go down at all. how long has the back glass been done? if its fresh you may be able to try again in a few days.

24hours. I did it yesterday and im going back soon. do you mean I can cut out like a triangle and stick a new piece in? can you do that?

go on the inside and push it down with your finger. u can put a little heat on the inside as well (little). if it is real big cut the nearest defroster line as long as the finger is. pull back wet and stick.

Archived