Best way to install bg?

Guest Stratusrtrida

I rest the top portion of the film on the bill my hat while I slide the film down the glass and get it aligned at the bottom then I :dunno just stick it. But you've got a bunch of good suggestions here, try the ones you think may work for you and Concentrate on end result, the speed will come with practice !!!

Watched Willies hat go plop right on the film getting in a car a few weeks ago :lol2:finger:

Funny thing is you couldn't even tell. If I had done that redo for sure :lol2

Try to master both reverse and frankie :bingo:lol2

Cause Willie has to do all the back glasses when your here :shoot1

I also wash that beautifull lock of hair I have so theres not a speck of anything on my hat :lol2

and you didnt tell them the freakin door jam knocked the hat off and put a knot on my head

but you did tell them the best part -I did manage to save it

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rest the top portion of the film on the bill my hat while I slide the film down the glass and get it aligned at the bottom then I :shoot1 just stick it. But you've got a bunch of good suggestions here, try the ones you think may work for you and Concentrate on end result, the speed will come with practice !!!

Watched Willies hat go plop right on the film getting in a car a few weeks ago :lol2:dunno

Funny thing is you couldn't even tell. If I had done that redo for sure :finger:

Try to master both reverse and frankie :bingo:lol2

Cause Willie has to do all the back glasses when your here :lol2

I also wash that beautifull lock of hair I have so theres not a speck of anything on my hat :lol

and you didnt tell them the freakin door jam knocked the hat off and put a knot on my head

Always when someone is watching! :lol2

Guest solarspot

I rest the top portion of the film on the bill my hat while I slide the film down the glass and get it aligned at the bottom then I :shoot1 just stick it. But you've got a bunch of good suggestions here, try the ones you think may work for you and Concentrate on end result, the speed will come with practice !!!

Watched Willies hat go plop right on the film getting in a car a few weeks ago :dunno:lol2

Funny thing is you couldn't even tell. If I had done that redo for sure :lol

Try to master both reverse and frankie :lol2:finger:

Cause Willie has to do all the back glasses when your here :lol2

I also wash that beautifull lock of hair I have so theres not a speck of anything on my hat :DD

:bingo:lol:lol2

Oh yeah he also forgot -it was a 92 4 door cutlass one peice I think it took me 1 minute 45 seconds start to finish with my torch. If I hadnt lost time putting my hat back on with my right foot I would have done in it in one minute :bingo

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

all these suggestions im sure you'll find what works for you but the most important is the mentioned pratice :dunno I always just frankie it in because im 6'6 and have long arms so its never a problem, it doesnt take more than 10 seconds from peeling the liner and wetting the film to having it on the back glass in place (not sqeedged but on there)one smooth motion I lift the film with my left arm sliding my right arm under and get the rest under my left arm...it droops down in the middle and I slide on in the pre prep'd back seat (front seats forward, headrests out, paper mats on the floor and my tools in the back seat, also back glass and rear deck cleaned and or covered. you wanna keep your hands toward the bottom of the film to keep those corners from rolling under and touching reardeck. once slid in place wet the film and go to town. PRACTICE you'll get faster and better :bingo

Archived