D$mn Nissan

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest tintgod
yeah those vary from one to the next. I've done some where there was no way but to shrink it first. then others the film just layed right down without it. :bingo either way though I never take 'em out.

:krazy it seems to me..every one I do..one side is more curved them the other...I have done both..leave them in or take them out..I perfer to take them out if I have the time to do it....I think they come out nice and clean taking them out...and you dont have to do any triming of the rubber seal.. :spit

Guest Sprinter

if you tinted the rear window 1st then take the liner from it its either on the ground or in the rear seat area, then place that on the 1/4 window rough trim it to get the excess out of the way then squegee it down and cut it right there (the liner) cut it as close as you can get then place it on the drivers door or your glass cutting board. now you have your pattern and when cutting the tint you can double cut this one just reverse the tint on one of them, and cut it 1/8th bigger all around now place it on the 1/4 and shrink it out. now when you install it you only have 1/8 to hide and I belive on that one that you can cut the bottom about 1/4 inch and still tuck it in. good luck................:krazy

Guest Tom Cat

I've done tons of those little pieces of crap. I never had that much trouble with them, just make sure you get a little bit of shrink out of them. I've never thought of removing the glass...

Archived