Saturn Aura

Guest skin76

Guest RickD83

I've done 2 of them so far and the only thing Ive noticed is that the rub-rails are pretty tight. I just use my ez-reach gold to tuck the bottom edge.

:rollin

dude, grab the top of the door panel and pull it back enough to pull out the "rub rail"....then pull out the rubber around the sides and top of the doors.....

a great deal of the new cars you can pull back the door panel and pull out the rubber or just pull back the door panel.

I pulled the door panel back and pulled out the rub rail and seals around the window. but had major problems trying to get the top of the door panel back up and over the rub rail when I tryed to reinstall the seals. end up having to pull the panels. anyone have a trick to prying them back on

I pulled the door panel back and pulled out the rub rail and seals around the window. but had major problems trying to get the top of the door panel back up and over the rub rail when I tryed to reinstall the seals. end up having to pull the panels. anyone have a trick to prying them back on

some of them can be tough to get back over the gasket. Somtimes it takes brute force. Somtimes you can get away with taking and screws out of the top of the panal to give it some play.

the backglass is basic...need a bulldozer for the rear breaklight.

the rubbers come out at the bottom of the roll-ups and all around the window. makes for a nice eazy install.

:coffee

How about the lines on top of back glass where they a problem to lay down?

Guest scottydosnntkno

some of them can be tough to get back over the gasket. Somtimes it takes brute force. Somtimes you can get away with taking and screws out of the top of the panal to give it some play.

Usually you just have to muscle it back on. Start with the front or back, and get it over, then pull back with a lot of force on the next bit and "bump" it hardly with your fist to slip it back on and work your way down the panel.

Archived