How much do you gross a year in sales

Guest bigboyk2000

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan
You mean you guys actually make a profit? :beer:dunno

Yeah, no doubt.

I looked at my profit last year and said, "WTF did I spend all that time working for?"

I think I would of had more money had I just sat around not doing anything.

This year so far it will look like I worked minimal wage at McDonald's for about 2 months. Once again, WTF am I doing?

You mean you guys actually make a profit? :DD:thumb

Yeah, no doubt.

I looked at my profit last year and said, "WTF did I spend all that time working for?"

This year so far it will look like I worked minimal wage at McDonald's for about 2 months. Once again, WTF am I doing?

Whatever anyone made, it wasnt enough for putting sticky stuff on glass with surgical precision :beer

Guest Sprinter
Yeah, no doubt.

Whatever anyone made, it wasnt enough for putting sticky stuff on glass with surgical precision :thumb

that a funny one sl*t........:drevil

you should see the //Man's new shop :finger:

if all 3 locations are that strong he does more than that :finger:

:finger:

Thats what I was thinking. But I also thought he was up to 5 shops.

Remind yourself its gross and he does alot more things than tint.

I bet its well over 2 mill :finger:

cough, cough, buushit, cough, cough...

Not really. "5" one man shops that are busy could gross a million combined in a year on just auto. You throw 3 tinters into each of those 5 shops, and they are spanking their pud more than tinting and could still be making 2+mil a year gross combined.

But what I make is my biz and mine alone. Gross numbers are crap with high overhead costs. A dude pulling down 125k gross out of his garage could be living large while another bringing in a mil a year is starving this time of year because his overhead is killing him.

Big numbers are crap if they are before cost.

Archived