TC back glass

BRITEworks

pro-bond at the most.....adhesion promoter. Lines like this has are "frit" lines and they will lay down very well. I have had very few issues with any such lines....

If you lay the film and have a chance to see it a week or two down the road you might see the film not laying down fully on a few spots...all that is needed once it has had time to dry is to push it down with your finger and it will be "perfect" then....

Nah, those are easy. If I remember correctly, the black lines are of the glossy variety, kinda like the Dodge Charger, which means film sticks like glue. Just rough 'em up a bit. I like to use the non scratch SOS pad on them. Happy tinting!

Mo

well got it done.. took me about 2 hours not bad for me...

had a little hard time laying the back glass was very sticky at the ''frit'' lines

pulled the seals on the doors.. damn are thos windows long

but all in all came out very nice pix. tomorrow

Guest VaTinterPMan

how in the hell where you doing that back glass man ive always had those like a maxima back glass with lots of small lil fingers going all the way across. your method wa wierd cause there are like no fingers what so ever.

Guest CJ Shades

VA<---That would be dry shrinking. You proly wet shrink and pull fingers to shrink. That causes ghosting. No bueno!!!

As for the matrix at the top, I tint as normal, no glue needed. I never need glue, even for "those damn dots!"

.....hey wait....is that guy putting tint onthe outside??? I thought the tint went on the inside.......I wish I could smack every person that says that:)

Archived