TC back glass

BRITEworks

Guest VaTinterPMan

Thats how I shrunk that back glass dry too. but once the film got to the top it had tons of lil fingers and they shrunk slow as hell. and all three ive done have been that way it didnt kick my ass I just had to be eaiser with it. and I never $|-|17 on that dot matrix either. I was just wondering if the solution he used soap powder wax blah blah. it just didnt look anything like mine.

Guest TINTING AZ

you dont even need to use dryer sheet on that glass just clean the glasss make sure its dry lay film anchor in da middle n side n shrink very easy that car takes about 45 min out the door I wish they were all this easy :rollin

I did one of these today and the back glass was a pain in the arsh. It was formed really weird, I had a hard time. It was really ticking me off. I was dry shrinking, wet shrinking, and I tried the riker way. Nothing was working today. :shock I finally got it after the sixth piece. I would ancor it on the sides and the middle. I kept getting smile and frown lines going from side to side, I ended up shrinking the entire piece of tint. It must have been a weird glass, it was on a 08'. It made me want to quit tinting. :evileye

Guest Crackz
I did one of these today and the back glass was a pain in the arsh. It was formed really weird, I had a hard time. It was really ticking me off. I was dry shrinking, wet shrinking, and I tried the riker way. Nothing was working today. :thumb I finally got it after the sixth piece. I would ancor it on the sides and the middle. I kept getting smile and frown lines going from side to side, I ended up shrinking the entire piece of tint. It must have been a weird glass, it was on a 08'. It made me want to quit tinting. :dunno

that car is a piece of cake with a dry shrink very easy

I did one of these today and the back glass was a pain in the arsh. It was formed really weird, I had a hard time. It was really ticking me off. I was dry shrinking, wet shrinking, and I tried the riker way. Nothing was working today. :beer I finally got it after the sixth piece. I would ancor it on the sides and the middle. I kept getting smile and frown lines going from side to side, I ended up shrinking the entire piece of tint. It must have been a weird glass, it was on a 08'. It made me want to quit tinting. :twocents

Maybe next time try working all excess film to the top and bottom before you do your ancors. Dont worry dude, Everyone on this site has had those pain in the @$$ cars...if we all quit after those problem cars there would be no one tinting ne more.

Archived