Johnson window films or Madico?

Guest R1chardpease

Guest R1chardpease

I'm wanting to figure whats a good film To start using. I really haven't tinted a lot of cars but I'm going to start practicing on a few friends ect. I heard Madico is good but you can get Johnson for like half the price.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint325i

hi, I use mainly johnson film and find at to be excellent, especially greystone range, easy to work with, hard to crease and looks fookin great!!! best of all never get any back for peeling, used to use thier rayguard range as a budget film but avoid this one it sucks, scrathches 2 easy and more warranties than u can shake a stick at!! . Johnson also do a film called silhouette, I like it, great film really reflective tho so your install must be flawless or stands out like a sore thumb in reflection, leave this one till u can tint better!!!!

Guest R1chardpease

I also was going to go to madicos tint school for automotive and flatglass has anyone heard about this school? They say its only 1 day can you really get the basics down in 1 day?

Guest R1chardpease

Well the 1 day school is mostly so I Can learn to heat shrink better and roll up windows, because on my car I got my back window in 1 piece its a 97 grand prix gt, but I always have trouble on roll ups no matter what I do.

Guest streetsounds

johnsons offers a 5 day class that I went to and recommend and I have been using their tint for bout 5 years now all there tint is pretty good excluding the rayguard give johnsons a try man cheep film lifetime warranty

good luck

Archived