Johnson window films or Madico?

Guest R1chardpease

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man if the films only gonna last about 2 years I don't even think its good enough for practicing on :/

If your going to practice on friends cars and not charge, use a cheap film. But when you are referred a paying customer, be ready to have some quality material. When the film fails, the customer doesn't care where it came from, all that they are going to tell everyone who asks is who tinted it, not that you were just learning with some cheap tint. Get sample packets from diffrent vendors and ask for their warranty claims procedure, to include how they reimburse you for defective film. :dunno:dunno

:linedrink I carry both and Johnson is not as bad as some people make it out to be but, Madico is the shiznit!JMO :gasp

I would have to bad mouth the hell out of it for it not to be "as bad as some make it out to be"......and I mean intense bad mouthing, breaking things, burning houses down, strangling kittens....just nasty bad.

:lol6

Guest The Instructor
I'm wanting to figure whats a good film To start using. I really haven't tinted a lot of cars but I'm going to start practicing on a few friends ect. I heard Madico is good but you can get Johnson for like half the price.

I'm sure I could catch alot of opinions on this when I say "film is film" (meaning quality of course). It all installs pretty much the same as long as you know what your doing... :lol6

So guys dont turn this into a Ford vs. Chevy thing :linedrink Im sure each one of you has there own favorite film :gasp

Guest vclimber
I'm sure I could catch alot of opinions on this when I say "film is film" (meaning quality of course). It all installs pretty much the same as long as you know what your doing... :linedrink

:gasp

I'll just leave it at that...

Archived