Johnson window films or Madico?

Guest R1chardpease

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Madico everyday, it's not bad. Although I don't really care for how the darker shades look purplish.

Before I switched to Madico I used Sunguard Slate, it was great in my opinion. The thing I liked about it the most is - it fades "clear" and peels GLUE FREE for warranty work. I heard they were changing adhesive since then but maybe its still the same.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I use Madico everyday, it's not bad. Although I don't really care for how the darker shades look purplish.

Before I switched to Madico I used Sunguard Slate, it was great in my opinion. The thing I liked about it the most is - it fades "clear" and peels GLUE FREE for warranty work. I heard they were changing adhesive since then but maybe its still the same.

Purplish????

what are you using TG?????

that is the only purple auto film Madico has and they don't make it, the kings of purple films do!!!!!!

:inot

but then again what do I know?????

For years I never thought much of both these auto films brands, I'am impressed with Charcool Maddy, its a winner, indistructable film. Greystone Johnny looks & shrinks great for film as thick as card board , still too new for time test, :inot

Archived