Migration?

Guest Tintbds
obviosly not a question for the busy year round guys tint sl*t but your input on how to GET busy year round would be great

Try Flat-Glass on your auto slow season. :linedrink

I put biz cards on the gas tanks when I get gas and inside stores. Also go to sign shop and get the 2ftx2ft window tinting signs and stick them in the ground in primo areas until the other tint shop in town steals them. I bet he has 30 of our signs in the back of his shop :thumb . they do work rather well though, gotta get your name out.

What usually happens is-you are so busy during the summer months that when it does slow down-you go into panic mode! Its hard to drum up business when its not there! Tinting isnt an impulse item.You need to save some of your summer revenue and enjoy the slack time!!! :thumb

Guest Phat_Daddy

During my slow months(Usually Nov. to Jan.), I have resorted to pushing flat glass and its winter benefits. I also sell truck accessories and car audio. I do not install, but pay a couple of high school kids to do it on the weekend. It gives me an excuse to open on saturday amd sit around waiting on tints. I also try staying open later. Lit signs stick out better at night. I am also divorced so I have nothing better to do than hoard money for the next gold digger that comes through.

Guest losdawg

:lol2:lol2

During my slow months(Usually Nov. to Jan.), I have resorted to pushing flat glass and its winter benefits. I also sell truck accessories and car audio. I do not install, but pay a couple of high school kids to do it on the weekend. It gives me an excuse to open on saturday amd sit around waiting on tints. I also try staying open later. Lit signs stick out better at night. I am also divorced so I have nothing better to do than hoard money for the next gold digger that comes through.

Archived