just wondering?! anyone into e30 BMWS on here???

Guest tint325i

Guest walestint
so no hardened bmw fans then???? in middle of tuning mine, cam , chip etc, anyone up on this sort of thing??

give me a vw any make n model up to 1989 (splittys, beetles, baja, buggies, bays, t25) and things are good.

posted a few weeks back an 'advertising bug on ebay' that I was selling, it may still be on this part of the forum

that was louder than anything on the road and turned more heads than most cars on the road, and cheap as chips

I bought as mobylette pedal bike from a classic car auction the other day for 30 quid, you pedal and it stars. It looked absolutely s**t and do you know what??? It is s**t!! Im taking it to the tip tommorow! :bat

Guest tint325i

only problem with vw's is they are front wheel drive!!! you cont drift on of them!!, dont get me wrong good cars, I had a passat a few years ago, im same with bmws nothing after about 1992ish unless its am e46 m3!!!!! lol!!!

had a shot of the new m5 a while ago, great fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest smileypig

I used to be a paintsprayer and worked on a lot of BMs at a place in Selby a few years back, E30 defo the shape to have, I think the bavarians got it wrong when they launced the E36. :fdup

I once bought a crash damaged Mtech 325i touring in White Diamond off EBay from a guy at Full Sutton nr York - Not Simpsons!!, repaired it and sold it on again, but hey.. what a car!!!!

You know which end is driving that car!! :eyebrows

Im into the older stuff now though- restoring a Dolomite Sprint at moment but a big fan of old sporting fords, just recently done a bare shell repaint for bro on his Mk1 Rs SPAM and I also used to own a Lotus Cortina Mk1 :lol2 ( err... lookalike!!)

Guest shadowline

I drive an AC Schnitzer E36 M3 coupe at the moment but I would LOVE to have a mint E30 M3 its still one of the best drivers car in the world still! Under powered by modern standards but its so in touch with the driver its sublime! :thumb

Ive had a couple of e36's 5 all in..

Getting into my VAG scene, Nice oak green VW Golf Mk2 GTI on ebay, which keeps winking at me, really wanna put a Audi S3 lump in there, and make it a 280bhp beast, Leave the car std, and orginal, but with a crazy engine...

I had a PHAT 328i sport once with Custom AC Snitzer rims...

Archived