Tinting Plastic convertible rear window

Guest 69LUCFR

Dude-I'll be posting my vette soon! We are finishing interior and details now! The car looks like yours-RED! I'm not on the corvette forum-I spend my computer time here!My car is setup with vp&b suspension-sits on Boyd shysters 18s in the rear-17s up front.Its powered by a 600hp 468 BBC. I have the 427 in the corner but its not # matching.That 6 speed upgrade is what I need! my car is geared too low for the long haul!. The best mod done to the car is the interior-The original stuff we glassed up and painted to match the car using tips from Zolar-my homie right here at TD.com.Its not original-but it is the most awsome interior I've seen !!!Sorry no pics til its done!!!!I also updated my seats! Who wants original junk anyway! I'm an auto customizer!!! Oh-dont be scared of that tinted plastic-cause the clear wont last either! :lol6 Send me your email for pictures! tintdesignz@aol.com

Your saying you just tinted one last week ..but then turning around saying you wouldn't recommend it :finger:

I'm confused :finger:

I tinted 1/4 inch plexiglass on a semi or whatever you would call it. the plastic im referring to would be like on a Jeep with a ragtop.

Guest olletsoc
Could you get the stuff you see on City busses with advertising on it and put it on the outside ?

I guess that is vinyl and you can see through it ?

that is perforated vinyl. available at most sign shops. you can see through it because it is filled with holes.

Archived