Cop's personal ride

Guest jason11286

Guest jason11286

how's this for luck? I managed to persuade a cop to tint his personal car LEGALLY :lol6 that in itself made my day not to mention it came out pretty damn nice...here's some pics, kinda sheeity cause I had to use my phone. CS-35 all the way around on this one :lol6

impala2.jpg

impala3.jpg

impala.jpg

Guest jason11286
hey man, hows that CS film shrinking now adays, I tried it back when it first came out, even had the 3m reps visit us and "teach us" how to srhink this film. is it still the same?

honestly I love how this stuff shrinks. once you get used to it, it shrinks insanely fast but you gotta keep on top of it or it will get ugly....creases really easily I dont even use a hard card to smooth it out while shrinkin, just a gloved hand :bat

Guest jason11286
:bat Those cars are cake. :D

hell yeah only problem is the stupid headrests on this one were molded into the rear seat and the bottom of that back glass is a lonnnnnnnnnnnng reach so that makes it kinda interesting. take the rubber out of side windows, piece of cake! :D

Guest Tintbds
honestly I love how this stuff shrinks. once you get used to it, it shrinks insanely fast but you gotta keep on top of it or it will get ugly....creases really easily I dont even use a hard card to smooth it out while shrinkin, just a gloved hand :bat

Which method of Shrinking?

Guest VaTinterPMan

How did you do the roll ups it doesnt look like you cut it when the film was on the window (your microedge that is). Thats the only way I do is the way stan does it in the video.

Guest jason11286
How did you do the roll ups it doesnt look like you cut it when the film was on the window (your microedge that is). Thats the only way I do is the way stan does it in the video.

no I dont shave/file edges, I just leave about a 1/16th microedge. cut it just like pretty much everyone else I think, cut most of the rear and front edge, roll it down a lil and cut the top edge, then trim whatever is left on my peeling board. :bingo

Archived