Back From The SEMA SHOW...

Guest deeptint3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personaly if I can use a short cut to get the car done, and come out with the same end result. I am going to use that short cut any day of the week.

And what everyone forgets as "a basic tinting fundamental" is that if you can do 1 car for the profit of 3, then I'm not fussed how long it takes me. :inot

Devil

Guest VaTinterPMan

BLACKOUT SoKal Posted Today, 08:18 PM

ps: the free pens from the 3M booth dont even work...I just snapped it in half. wish I could do the same with the 3M contract my shop has

Is 3m really that bad I mean it cant be if people actually use it? :bingo

Guest tintguy7
2 min. 55 seconds???? I stand there that long lookin at it thinkin "how the f*** is that gonna shrink?????" :finger:

we timed him at 2.25 secs. from laying the film on the glass to finishing shrinking. damn fast to me. :finger: he was also a cool dude also, not so arogant about his abilities. great show tho.

Guest execspec

My Bro has just come back from the sema show & did enter -altho not qualifying alot of guys seemed to think it was a Fix!

one contenders window had peeled & ahd plenty of contamination actually got through to the final eight - ????

I know some colleagues here in the back of the u.k would of raised a few questions with the panel.

Overall the feedback was Great show & a big thanks the all at BEKAERT FILMS.

My Bro has just come back from the sema show & did enter -altho not qualifying alot of guys seemed to think it was a Fix!

one contenders window had peeled & ahd plenty of contamination actually got through to the final eight - ????

I know some colleagues here in the back of the u.k would of raised a few questions with the panel.

Overall the feedback was Great show & a big thanks the all at BEKAERT FILMS.

Keep in mind that the Tint-Offs are 'usually' for the benefit of the manufacturers. It may be nice to see some others work, style, etc. but.. a big thanks to all BEKAERT FILMS :finger: ...what the... Thanks for all the re-dos on the HP CHarcoals, etc. :finger:

Archived