Back From The SEMA SHOW...

Guest deeptint3

Guest deeptint3
If this is for real, I'am not so suprised, I would pay to see the losers face. :finger:

Yea, it was for real..The loser was pretty disappointed. $1,500 first prize, plus a LEATHER jacket! :finger:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deeptint3
What do you win? A gold plated heatgun?

Does everyone high five the winner?

:finger:

$1,500 first prize,a trophy, and a LEATHER jacket.. And I guess some bragging rights.

Guest olletsoc
$1,500 first prize,a trophy, and a LEATHER jacket.. And I guess some bragging rights.

not worth it imo. that wouldn't even cover wages lost and travel expenses

Keep in mind that the Tint-Offs are 'usually' for the benefit of the manufacturers. It may be nice to see some others work, style, etc. but.. a big thanks to all BEKAERT FILMS :lol ...what the... Thanks for all the re-dos on the HP CHarcoals, etc. :lol

:rollin and you used to sell me that shiz telling me it was the HEAT. :lol

Keep in mind that the Tint-Offs are 'usually' for the benefit of the manufacturers. It may be nice to see some others work, style, etc. but.. a big thanks to all BEKAERT FILMS :lol ...what the... Thanks for all the re-dos on the HP CHarcoals, etc. :lol

yeah a big shout out to my homies wif dat de-lamination in da hizzy

and props for dat "aggressive adhesive" :rollin I have to hammer off to replace that jizzunk

tint off is what I do to it when it goes bad :lol

:lol

I've never thought 2 piecing was a quicker shortcut...I think myself and most of us here can slam out a clean 1 piece faster than 2

It was a beetle, not a honda accord. Some cars are faster to do them in two, bettle, vette, old school eclipse!

And what everyone forgets as "a basic tinting fundamental" is that if you can do 1 car for the profit of 3, then I'm not fussed how long it takes me. :rollin

Devil

I understand what your saying, but however. Why not make the same money is less time?

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
It was a beetle, not a honda accord. Some cars are faster to do them in two, bettle, vette, old school eclipse!

I understand what your saying, but however. Why not make the same money is less time?

with the right film and some experience one piece will always be faster...the guy at the global booth was shrinking the beetle back glass in 3 minutes, the "boss" there said he is just a customer that liked the film and tint industry he just started learning.

Archived