Johnson window films review?

Guest C280

Okay I have looked around the city and have found many shops that overprice me because I drive a benz. Most of the shops are chargin over 300$ and I have found one that fits my price range. They carry Johnsons and I've read on this forum about them. I got lost because of all the off topic going on about these films. I would like a straightforward and respective answer on these. They also carry lifetime warranty but I've read that Johnsons fade pretty fast? I'd just like to know how long these will last before fading because I do not want to go back every year to get my the tints redone + I don't like the fact that they're gonna open up my doors again and again. I'd like to have some that will last longer than a year or three so I don't have to keep going back. What are your thoughts on Johnson window films? Please don't go off topic, as for I have no idea what you guys are talking about... I'd just like to get some info and make a good choice. THanks

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cmon guys stick to the topic only here :beer

:beer

things are bad when Willie is the voice reason :finger::finger::lol2:lol2

I bet it's his baby and he wants TINTS!!

John film not bad, it all fades but what about opening up the door panal????? what's up there.............................. all film cost more on high end cars because of high end customers

Guest tintguy7
Okay I have looked around the city and have found many shops that overprice me because I drive a benz. Most of the shops are chargin over 300$ and I have found one that fits my price range. They carry Johnsons and I've read on this forum about them. I got lost because of all the off topic going on about these films. I would like a straightforward and respective answer on these. They also carry lifetime warranty but I've read that Johnsons fade pretty fast? I'd just like to know how long these will last before fading because I do not want to go back every year to get my the tints redone + I don't like the fact that they're gonna open up my doors again and again. I'd like to have some that will last longer than a year or three so I don't have to keep going back. What are your thoughts on Johnson window films? Please don't go off topic, as for I have no idea what you guys are talking about... I'd just like to get some info and make a good choice. THanks

find a reputable shop and pay the price. it is the right thing to do if you're worrying about all those variables, reputable shops most of the times take care of their customer complaints. so price should not be a factor at this point. :finger:

Archived