Johnson window films review?

Guest C280

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
to me its a gray film. but once once is it is black. charcoal is more "green"

hey tint, if he comes to your shop and wants a black looking film Metal Edge is blacker looking than onyx, IMO, just my :klingon worth.

:thumb:gasp

Guest streetsounds
I have power front seats.

Okay since most of you said those prices are average, they're too high for me. I would go $250 max, not any higher.

Thanks for your inputs guys.

bring it here ill tint it for that its kinda far though :klingon

Guest Phat_Daddy

Man, Here is the straight scoop in my opinion(No one elses). I charge $159 to do a 4 door car. I do not remove the door panels. I use SunTek by commonwealth laminating, and have been for years. I have not had one fade on me yet. That says a lot because I tint windows in Texas. There is not many suns that can match the destructive power of a sweltering Texas summer sun. As far as Johnsons window film, I have never used them or talked to anyone who has. Sun- X out of Dallas, TX also makes a good fade resistant film.

Man, Here is the straight scoop in my opinion(No one elses). I charge $159 to do a 4 door car. I do not remove the door panels. I use SunTek by commonwealth laminating, and have been for years. I have not had one fade on me yet. That says a lot because I tint windows in Texas. There is not many suns that can match the destructive power of a sweltering Texas summer sun. As far as Johnsons window film, I have never used them or talked to anyone who has. Sun- X out of Dallas, TX also makes a good fade resistant film.

Sun-X Fade Resistant :lol2:lol2

Archived