PORTABLE/ROLLABLE Filmhandler

Got sick of putting up a ladder and ending up with in- stable filmhandler on top.

Even pulled the conplete machine from the ladder once!.

This is my solution ...attachment to my scaffold .

Becaus it's a small one I can walk through every door and take the complete machine to each room

or building.

post-10142-1162839129.jpg

Guest VOLTRON

that is pretty damn cool, I like the design, I was going to get one but I hate putting that thing up and taking it down all the time, its a pain in the arse. Although it does take up alot of room in the truck or van. I know its calapsable but there still are pretty big peices to deal with but not a big problem. I must say it makes me want to check it out and make one I tell ya that. Nice job dood, I like it.

that is pretty damn cool, I like the design, I was going to get one but I hate putting that thing up and taking it down all the time, its a pain in the arse. Although it does take up alot of room in the truck or van. I know its calapsable but there still are pretty big peices to deal with but not a big problem. I must say it makes me want to check it out and make one I tell ya that. Nice job dood, I like it.

you can get scaffolds on ebay for cheap. I've got about 40 sets :rollin

Guest VOLTRON

well we have always used the black caps at the ends or both sides of the roll, the ones that hold the roll off the bottom of the box, just cut the round part off and use the square part. Other then that I think someone makes shims for the filmhandler, I think you can get them at 44tools.

Archived