Soap solution

Guest DIZZLE

I am learning the art of tinting myself with no master around to guide me through my mistakes or to show the tricks of the trade. Any help you can offer will be great. Two issues, one is mixing this soap solution I have two training viedos that say baby shampoo or diswashing liquid and 5-6 drops per qt. On the viedo I can see the solution "soaping up " when it is sprayed on to the tint,window, or the liner. If I use that formula I have no "soaping" and the tint is hard to manovre into place. I added more soap to achieve the look as on the viedo but may have encountered a second issue. the tint will lay down good until the edges, I have heat shrinked it tube squegged it and then blue maxed it the edges wont stay down or little fingers pop up at the ends. Please help. :rock

P.S. I am using llumar ATR tint and dawn orange liquid soap

Heat the outside glass with heat gun and hard card the edges and chizel for the stubborn ones. Be careful not get to hot and burn film. It doesn't take much soap I would say a teaspoon to teaspoon and half for poly 2 bottle. I would either use baby shampoo, joy dish detergent or film on, nothing else.

Archived