Ask the

Guest Phat_Daddy

The problem you are having is simple. You live in a police state. As do the rest of us in the United States. The constitution and its protections flew out the window in 1933 when Roosevelt enacted the War Powers. Only the Pres. can get rid of them, and who would seeing as how it is so much fun to mess with the people that pay your salary. Next time, tell the trooper that you have no license because the constitution grants you the right to free travel in any manner you please without the restrictions of a permit or license. I live in Texas and I did it. Went all the way to the state supreme court and it upheld. Have fun with em.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
The problem you are having is simple. You live in a police state. As do the rest of us in the United States. The constitution and its protections flew out the window in 1933 when Roosevelt enacted the War Powers. Only the Pres. can get rid of them, and who would seeing as how it is so much fun to mess with the people that pay your salary. Next time, tell the trooper that you have no license because the constitution grants you the right to free travel in any manner you please without the restrictions of a permit or license. I live in Texas and I did it. Went all the way to the state supreme court and it upheld. Have fun with em.

ya and you don't have to buy tags for your vehicle, or pay taxes either :lol2:lol2

:lol2 but then again what do I know

Guest Phat_Daddy

Kinda funny you would poke fun at my comments. AZ is one of the states that has handed down that verdict in favor of its citizens. Like you said, what do I know.

Guest streetsounds

when I was young and still lived right outside of pittsburgh I had one cop pull me over like once a week and he would find a new vehical violation it was an easy trafic stop for him he always found somthing new

What part of TX are you in Phatt?

Can you post that case number on here I would love to read that

I got a buddy thats a state trooper and I would like to see his face if this is true :gasp

Archived