Police Brutality

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

Yea who cares. Another gang banger getting arrested for a felony. Alot missing from that tape. Funny how his bitch recorded the arrest, while he was resisting, but nothing before. Give this punk ass waist of human flesh his 15 min. of fame and a paycheck he'll use for crack. Personally I'd use the bottom of my boot and shove that camera up a hole. Why do we fixate on criminal rights in this country, while leaving the men in blue out in the cold. SUPPORT THEM!

Once I responded (I'm a vol. firefighter and e.m.t.)to a man that was dead. He was flat line. My partner gave him a shot of adrinlane. This ONLY WORKS IF YOU OVERDOSE ON m*th! He jumped up and started kicking our asses for ruining his high. The police saved our asses, we all had marks on us including bite marks.

Just lisen and everything will be ok.

Guest Tintin' Magician

Oh yeah, I agree, however the police have to keep their cool as well. Just because a window gives us a hard time doesn't mean we can break it! They know the risks of their job, and that's why they have charges against that kind of stuff. Otherwise they would be vigalantes and not police. I don't care what the perp did, he will be charged with it and will recieve his punishment, however the police are not justified to give out the punishment. I say this because I have many cops in my family and I have seen and heard things far worse than that kid probably did, but you NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL. Now you've got two cops who are just as much trouble as the guy they brought down....

Guest VOLTRON

yea hes just a mexican or black, they dont deserve rights I mean after all they are all criminals. And the cops are all good people who dont abuse thier power or profile or anything of that nature.

:beer yea the cops should be able to kick and beat on anyone they want to right. What makes this country what it is is the rights that we have. Im sure you would think otherwise if that was you under the cops knee getting choked out and getting punched in the face. If you dont think that is excessive force then there is something wrong with you.

Guest tintchick

I wont pass any judgement on the tape until I see the totality of the circumstances and what led to that, dont buy into a 10 second piece of tape, that would be irresponsible

Guest FIREMAN68

That cop did NOT have to hit that guy with a close fist like that. I know their are a lot of people out there that might deserve it cuz there a peace of crap and a wast of good air. Cops have other equipment that they can use like a taser or pepper spray witch can be use to calm a guy/girl down. A punch would be appropriate if they were getting jumped and that was the last defence they had not when you have somebody pinned down.

I hope those cops lose their jobs for that.

Yea who cares. Another gang banger getting arrested for a felony. Alot missing from that tape. Funny how his bitch recorded the arrest, while he was resisting, but nothing before. Give this punk ass waist of human flesh his 15 min. of fame and a paycheck he'll use for crack. Personally I'd use the bottom of my boot and shove that camera up a hole. Why do we fixate on criminal rights in this country, while leaving the men in blue out in the cold. SUPPORT THEM!

Once I responded (I'm a vol. firefighter and e.m.t.)to a man that was dead. He was flat line. My partner gave him a shot of adrinlane. This ONLY WORKS IF YOU OVERDOSE ON m*th! He jumped up and started kicking our asses for ruining his high. The police saved our asses, we all had marks on us including bite marks.

Just lisen and everything will be ok.

:beer:beer:beer Dont get me started.

Guest tintchick

I love how some people are like "fire them" without knowing any facts or a clue what they're talking about, guy is in jail for felony resisting arrest right now and is another piece of crap we have here in L.A., so hear the facts and then make a judgement, thats the way justice works remember?

I love how some people are like "fire them" without knowing any facts or a clue what they're talking about, guy is in jail for felony resisting arrest right now and is another piece of crap we have here in L.A., so hear the facts and then make a judgement, thats the way justice works remember?

Since your husband is a policeman, I think you might be just a little bid biased. :beer

If resisting arrest means blocking punches to your face from some 250 lb roid raging cop who has his knee on your neck, then I guess the guy deserved it. :beer

Archived