Police Brutality

Guest tintchick

Before the video started airing was when the dude allegedly was fighting off the officers,,,that was when they had to straddle him and what was caught on tape,,,,I wasnt there, I dont have the facts like everyone else, I am just tired of people passing judgement on things they are not educated on, I went to police academy, tough line of work, not for everyone, give them their day in court then make a decision

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman AZ
Before the video started airing was when the dude allegedly was fighting off the officers,,,that was when they had to straddle him and what was caught on tape,,,,I wasnt there, I dont have the facts like everyone else, I am just tired of people passing judgement on things they are not educated on, I went to police academy, tough line of work, not for everyone, give them their day in court then make a decision

Yep, I agree. You can't judge the whole scene by what you saw in that clip. If it was shot by that guys wife than who knows what was edited.

I know he's a criminal and I know he was messing up prior to that....but seriously, that cop crossed the line, and then some. Seeing how they had him pinned on the ground and two people were holding him, it wasn't even close to being neccessary.

Police officers are suppose to set examples....that right there imo is an example of how to get your stupidass fired.

Guest VOLTRON

I know police work is a tough line of work, and no its not for everyone. Notice how if someone takes a cops life it is capital murd3r and not just murd3r like an ordinary citizen and I agree with that, but on the other hand if a cop breaks the law he should face a stiffer more severe penalty for it then the ordinary citizen. He is supposed to uphold the law so when he breaks it he should have a stiffer penalty.

Guest tintman AZ
I know he's a criminal and I know he was messing up prior to that....but seriously, that cop crossed the line, and then some. Seeing how they had him pinned on the ground and two people were holding him, it wasn't even close to being neccessary.

Police officers are suppose to set examples....that right there imo is an example of how to get your stupidass fired.

Now we don't know he's a criminal and we don't know he was messing up prior to that. I sure didn't see him commit any crimes in that video. Which is a prime example of why we can't go making judgements on either side just from that small amount of video.

Guest tintman AZ
Since your husband is a policeman, I think you might be just a little bid biased. :bingo

If resisting arrest means blocking punches to your face from some 250 lb roid raging cop who has his knee on your neck, then I guess the guy deserved it. :trustme

How could you tell he was on roids?

How could you tell he was on roids?

I just assumed that, sorry.

All the cops around here use roids, so I assumed they do there too. These guys look like arnold shwartzeneger from the waist up and peewee herman from the waist down. :bingo

Seriously though, it doesn't matter what happened before the video, the guy was down already, nothing would justify getting his face beat in after he's already subdued. It's not hard to understand. :trustme

Archived